Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A little late

I was hoping to include pictures with my cards, but the dogs wouldn't cooperate. I got the cards in the mail this morning - so they might not make it before Christmas - but you should get them soon after. Sorry.

Re: A little late

I'm in the same situation, but will post pics when they are developed.

Same here. Put cards in the mail today with no golden pics. The doggies don't seem to care about "Santa knows when you've been naughty or nice."

Merry Christmas to all forum members and their four-legged fur babies.

--Kim

I'm with you on the little late, and fooling with photographs. I always resolve to start earlier. This time, my photo printer gave out, and I have no clue as to how to print photographs on my new printer.

So my photographs are printed on plain paper, and they have lost much of their brightness and luster.

However, I have enjoyed every bit of the mail, and I hope I can do better next year!

Regards,

PJ