Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: X-mas Card Exchange

Thanks Erica. Just got my cards in the mail and the photo's didn't come back in time, the machine broke so I will post them when I get them.
Pat Ward

Thank you to Erica . . . . the cards have been fun and Abby & Keeper have been mesmerized by all the mail they're getting, although, as usual, they don't understand how it can come all this way but they still have to walk the last mile to the mailbox to get it.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

We're enjoying it too. Izzy loves to help with the envelopes.
Our walls are covered in with cards with beautiful dogs.
I love this time of year.

Yes, thank you. The fireplace mantel is covered with Golden Faces. I just love it.

Carol, Zoe, Barney & RBTana

Re: Re: X-mas Card Exchange

We also want to add our "thank you" to Erica for organizing the card exchange! It's so much fun to look at all those golden faces, and read the Christmas messages. Molly has to give all the envelopes a quick sniff before we can open them!

The last of our cards were mailed yesterday.

We wish all of you a Merry Christmas shared with those you love, both 2 and 4-legged. This is our first Christmas without Texie and it's hard. However, our golden granddoggie Sophie should be here tomorrow night, and we're looking forward to getting our puppy fix!

Marcy, George and Molly

Ditto here... great fun hearing from many of our Golden friends across the miles.

Thanks Erica for all you work on this, we truly appreciate it.