Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Banana Peel

I just can't be left out of such a wonderful topic. Miss Molly Maguire LOVED socks and shoes. Ordinarily she didn't chew or eat them. However, my ex father-in-law, having been firmly warned not to leave shoes or socks any place she could get them, laughed and did as he pleased. One sock disappeared-----it came back the next day. He declined the return...... I do believe that is the last time he didn't believe me when I told him "that isn't a good place for that". Gosh, I hadn't thought of that for years!

Re: Banana Peel

Diamond Lil (AKA Faith) pooped out my diamond stud earring!

Sandra & Faith

Murphy is a confirmed sock eater - In fact I gave up wearing socks because of it...he also tends to pass bits of woobies and has (recently) developed a taste for fleece blankets - gnawing on them until they dissolve...Unfortuneatly I use fleece blankets to cover the couches so that the dogs don't get rawhide sludge on the cushions.

It's partially an attention seeking behavior because he only does it when I'm home and seems to be completely unrelated to how much mental or physical stimulation he's gotten on that particular day...

Erica

As a pup Honey ate a friends small silver hoop earring. My husband did poop patrol, found the earring, cleaned it and returned it! The friend declined the return as I suggested she might

Trish, Honey and Abby

So far, no sign of the banana peel coming out the other end, unless it's been fully digested.

But now the brother is getting into trouble. He's discovered that the "Worlds Best Cat Litter", which is made of corn, is quite tasty when peed on. Even though the litter box is contained in one of those carpeted enclosures, he can get his nose in there, pull the box over and munch away! Yuck!

With these bahaviors, their stockings might be a little light this year.....