Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Goldens thoughts needed for Morgan

Many many prayers and best wishes for dear Morgan you for you.

Wendy & Bailey

Susan Marie,

I always keep you and Morgan in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope and pray these new meds work

Keep us posted please?

Vicki

Susan Marie, Sorry to hear that Morgan continues with her struggle. Lots of thoughts and prayers being sent in the hopes that the new medication gives Morgan - and yourself - relief from the demons that haunt her.

Hugs to you for all you're doing for this beautiful girl. (She looks just like Faith in the picture Rick posted).

Sandra

If love, medical research and hope will fix that little girl, then she's good to go! We've got all fingers, toes and paws crossed that this med will do the trick!!!! Give Morgan a smooch from me, provided she's not in her sassy molassey mode

Lots of good thoughts and prayers for Morgan. She is such a beautiful girl. I know you will do your best for that sweet girl..........I hope the new meds work well for her. Keep us informed, please.
Jill

Golden thoughts and prayers headed toward Morgan. I hope this medication helps her more.
Sara

Golden thoughts. Prayers. Fingers and toes and paws crossed.

Hugs to you, too.

Carol

Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers for this little girl. She (and you) surely need a break this Christmas season.

Keep us up to date, please

Judie

We are sending tons and tons of extra special golden thoughts and prayers to sweet Morgans way. Please give her a big hug and kiss from us too....how very lucky she is to have you looking after her,

tee and daisy

Golden thoughts sent.

Susan Marie,

Sending out all kinds of positive energy and thoughts for Morgan. I hope that this new medication can get these monsters out of her head. Poor baby. I checked out the photo that Rick had posted, and she is beautiful. It is the season for Christmas Miracles... let's get Miss Morgan on the Christmas Miracle Recipient's List.

Take care.

Consider it done. Rick's photo of her is lovely, what beautiful expressive eyes she has.

In case you missed it earlier . . . .

In case some missed it, the other photo of Morgan posted last month is below. In the shot, Morgan is having an incident and Susan Marie is talking her through it as well as using treats to break the spell.

Some wincing, some stagger . . . then gone.

It would be great if the new meds gave Morgan some relief . . . which would also be a relief for Susan Marie. It's a very time-consuming, hands-on issue for Susan Marie as well.

Lovely dog.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Re: In case you missed it earlier . . . .

Awwwh, it breaks my heart that they both have to keep going through this. I hope and pray that the new meds work.

Vicki

Re: In case you missed it earlier . . . .

We are sending every good wish and positive thought in the world for Morgan. We pray she can get some relief. What a wonderful job you are doing with her.
Take care
Love Debbie and the lads

Re: Re: In case you missed it earlier . . . .

Sending many good wishes for Morgan.

Re: Re: Re: In case you missed it earlier . . . .

Oh, Susan Marie, I hate this news about Morgan. Like everyone, I was hoping her seizures were finally under control. As someone posted, this is the season for miracles, and Morgan is at the top of the list to receive one! She is a lucky little girl to have you taking such good care of her, and trying to give her a chance at a normal life. Hugs to Morgan and to you!

Marcy

Sending positive thoughts for Morgan and you! Hope the meds will work!