Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Today we are 8

Have a very Happy Birthday Miss Sophie!

Bailey & Wendy

Happy Birthday Sophie! We want to know if you have ripped up those woobies in the pictures yet. We would be happy to rip them up for you ....if you would like

Happy 8th birthday! Hope you get everything your heart desires

Happy 8th Birthday Sophie! A hawaiian girl, that's so cool. Hope the day is full of fun

Carol, Zoe & Barney

Dear Sophie,

Our mom has met your mom!! How cool...

We bet you are the mostest spoiled girl ever!!

And we think that you should have a long walk in the snow and share doggie snow angels! Can you tell we have a blizzard here??

Love,
Emma Rose and Reggie

We hope you had a very happy eighth birthday.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Re: Re: Today we are 8

Thank you everyone for the happy birthday wishes! I'm a big girl now!!! We had kind of a quiet day today. My mom says that we'll go on a big outing tomorrow, but today we got to go for two walks and I got some chicken and cheese with my dinner and a new woobie. We didn't go anywhere cause my mom was using a loud thing she called a chainsaw on a tree that fell down during the nasty ice storm and cleaning all the branches that were in the backyard from the neighbor's big tree. I didn't like it and stayed in the house!

But it was a happy day and I got lots and lots of tummy rubs, head and butt scritches and kisses on my nose... I like having my mom home from school and work.

Hi beautiful Sophie - Happy Birthday to you!!! Sounds like you had a fine day and lots more coming up. Enjoy!!!

Sophie, sweetie, your Aunty Sandra is checking the forum late (and tired) and was just going to read the posts...but when I read it was your 8th birthday...well...

- Couldn't find a smiley that would capture water spraying out of the fans...you know what I mean..

Love your Aunty Sandra and TAZ

Happy belated birthday. I am sure it was a great day.

Sophie
so sorry we missed your birthday....we hope you had a VERY HAPPY BIrthday....
big hugs
tee and daisy

Happy belated birthday, dear Sophie.
We hope your mama got you lots of yummy treats, new woobies, hugs and SNOW !!
We love your picture. You look fabulous.