Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Christmas Card Exchange

My maiden name is Dugan. My dad's parents came to Philadelphia from Ireland. Small world, my son's middle name is also Dugan. I have lots of relatives in Philly but don't know of too many Dugan relatives since my dad had 6 sisters and 2 brothers and the brothers each had 5 girls, no boys to carry on the name. Maybe I have relatives here in MD I never knew I had.

Yes, it was a very, very sad time for us when we lost our heart dog Michelob in November, then sweet Genny girl in April and Spring the following November.

--K

Re: Christmas Card Exchange

Current pup is Finnegan, otherwise fondly known as the crack head The Keeper of the Fridge at the Bridge is Cody, who still owns most of my heart....

I'm mostly a lurker too. I lost both of my goldens this year, Quincy in April and Floyd in August. Through some strange alignement of the stars (and some issues with the local rescue) I now have 2 cocker spaniels, but I still love goldens. I'm sure there will be more of them in my future. I'm going to try and get pictures of Ralph and Mocha this weekend, so I'm waiting to send out my cards. I promise I'll get them out before Christmas.

My furbutts are Cody (12) and Buddy (9), both rescues adopted from Delaware Valley Golden Retrieve Rescue (DVGRR) and Salem (9) a putty-tat. Got crazy Cody in 2000 and Buddy this past June. Salem joined us in 2003. We have two goldens at the Bridge - Milo (RB 2000) and Red (RB 2006).

Jean