Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A year ago today...

I hope that Megan continues to do well and that you all have a much less eventful holiday season this year!

Marianne

I ca't believe it's been a year. I think of Megan often and hope all is well with her!!

Margaret, Wishing Megan, yourself and all of your family a peaceful Christmas and a New Year filled with joy.

Sandra

Re: Re: A year ago today...

Wishing you and your family a peaceful and joyful Christmas and New Year. It doesn't seem possible a year has passed since Megan's surgery. She is a remarkable young woman and we wish her all the best in the years ahead.

Marcy & Geo

It certainly doesn't seem as if an entire year has passed. I have often used, in a very sarcastic way, the old saying about time flies when you're having fun....I certainly hope that you and your family DON'T have as much "fun" in the next year! Smooches from your favorite royal fuzz butt---and from me too!

Margaret, I think that Megan and your family showed us all something about the love and strength of a family. Her blog from the hospital told of an amazing journey. I'm wondering if Megan has gone back to school and is following a career goal... let us know if you have time?

I wish you many more good times and happiness this year.

Hugs from Ohio,
Carol

Margaret,
All the best to you and yours this holiday season. You are a special person with many gifts to give. You give so much to all of us and we are thankful for your cyber friendship, support, and pet education. We hope this holiday season finds Megan doing well.
Take good care,
Karen (Belle, Soph, & Foster Snickers)

I can't believe it has been a year already. Megan has been an inspiration to us all. You certainly had a lot going on in 2007 and sure hope that 2008 is much calmer and filled with great things and good health for all!

Judie, Abby & Roxy (RB)

Margaret,

I hope all is well with Megan now and I wish you all a very merry Xmas.

Vicki

Wishing the Lamb family a much calmer and more festive Christmas this year. Is Megan going to college out of town?