Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shadow Redlus

http://web.mac.com/bward5/RedlusGric/CasaShadow.html

Very sorry to hear that. When we visited Helen a few years ago, Shadow was one of Carol's favourites.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

That is so strange. Yesterday I was looking around the web and thought to check to see if Shadow was still out there for adoption. I always loved his special look, his ears set up a little higher on his head. I laughed so hard when Helen said that Shadow got in the wrong ear line.

I agree that there must be the most joyous reunion going on at the Bridge! Special golden thoughts for both Shadow and Helen today!

Karen, Belle, Soph, & Foster Snickers

Re: Re: Shadow Redlus

A candle is lit to help Shadow find his way to the bridge. It will be a very joyful reunion when he finds Helen again.

I agree that it is bittersweet. Shadow must have been to Helen as Spikey is to me. Where I go, he also must go, as long as it does not involve car travel.

I am sure that Helen will be happy to have all of the Casa goldens with her.

Regards,

PJ

Re: Re: Shadow Redlus

I'm sorry to hear Shadow has gone to RB, but I know he and Helen will never be apart again. What a wonderful reunion they must've had! In addition to all the golden kidz who greeted him, including my sweet Texas.

Godspeed, sweet Shadow. You are loved and missed!
Marcy

Re: Re: Re: Shadow Redlus

So sorry to hear about Shadow, at peace and back with Helen.
Debbie

Godspeed sweet Shadow! And tell Helen we miss her!
Fidele & Cedar

Thanks for letting us know. I saw that he was no longer on the website, but did not know what had happened. Helen will be glad to see Shadow.

Thanks Deb, for letting us know. I feel like so many others have said here... Shadow is at peace and back with his Helen. And smiling a bit about the ears, as he definitely "got into the wrong line" when the ears were given out.

Carol