Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OT -- Vick begins jail sentence

Maybe they could get him hooked up with one of those inmate-dog programs where the prisoners train the dogs from the pound and then the dogs are adopted by loving, caring people. I've seen it on tv, the prisoners usually get so attached to the dogs that they cry when they have to give the dogs up. Don't know if Vick would qualify,or be capable, but it might teach him something about the bond between humans and animals.

Re: Re: OT -- Vick begins jail sentence

Pat,

I haven't seen that on TV for a long time but I thought it was so neat. Who ever thought of that program was brilliant. What a great way to teach prisoners about love.

Vicki

What?

I think he ought to do time with his ba**s hooked up to electric shock wires. Since he was so big into killing dogs who could not perform up to his expectations by electrocuting them to death maybe he ought to have just a "little jolt" here and there. For instance when he does not perform quite as well as the guards think he should.

Lean in RI