Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Susan Marie & Carol & Rick meet!

Folks:
Susan Marie was kind enough to send me a group photo of Carol & Rick's recent visit. Yes...Rick is actually on film!

The picture has: Morgan, Susan Marie, JOY, Carol, Rose, Rick and Erin. It is the first on my gallery above, or cut and paste:

http://gallery.mac.com/bward5#100231&bgcolor=ltgrey

I thought that I would pass this on as well:

"Life with Morgan is still a great struggle. She has anywhere from 2-5 partial seizures every day and just had a big one Friday after a bath. We have increased her meds to as high as I feel comfortable with, but so far nothing has helped. The meds make her so wacky she is only able to be with the other girls on a leash. She is going through the typical puppy "terrible two's" as well. But we love her more each day and are determined to help her any and every way we can."

Poor Morgan. Thank you Susan and your big heart for caring for this needy girl.

Take care
Bill

Re: Susan Marie & Carol & Rick meet!

Forgot my P.S. if you cant see my gallery or are having trouble with it, email me and I'll send you the photo direct.
Bill

Re: Re: Susan Marie & Carol & Rick meet!

Thanks for trying to post a link to the photo, I get a strange mac screen when trying to view it. Can you email me the photo?

Leann in RI

Re: Susan Marie & Carol & Rick meet!

Folks
Going to try to post the picture direct:

Hope this works
Bill

Thanks . . . . . and a few more from Susan Marie's place

Thank you Bill.

Thanks again to Susan Marie for the great hospitality.

A few pics from our visit to her lovely chateau.

Below, "Hey, who are you guyz???!!!" We see Joy for the first time and vice versa.

Below, Susan Marie coaxes the epileptic Morgan through a seizure. Morgan would stagger, retreat a bit and wince as each episode came on but some talking and some treats would help. Heartbreaking but heartwarming at the same time to see she's landed with someone willing to take care of her significant issues.

Here is Joy:

below is Aaron

Below is all the gang, including Rose, a ball of dynamite that I never got a picture of because she was moving too fast

Some other California pics are at www.goldentales.ca/guestlog.htm if anyone is interested. Lots of pics of Carol and myself just for Bill. And other things. I'll be adding more California things tonight to fill it out.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Re: Thanks . . . . . and a few more from Susan Marie's place

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'll have to get my own post going about the terrible twos, now that Sophie has seemed to reach that stage.

It looks like you all had a great time, except maybe Abby and Keeper.

Regards,

PJ

Re: Thanks . . . . . and a few more from Susan Marie's place

Rick, it's great that you and Carol made the long journey to visit with Susan Marie. Love the photo of JOY's nose scoping you out! BTW, it's Erin (girl), not Aaron (definite boy's name) and since you met her, you'll know that Erin's fave color is pink and fave activity is playing dress-up I just took a gander through your latest photos....all are spectacular!

Re: Re: Thanks . . . . . and a few more from Susan Marie's place

Yeah, Carol just set me straight on Aaron/Erin . . . I'm a dope with names but that should have been obvious.

Here's another one of Morgan though!!!

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca