Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Birthday Honey

Happy Birthday Honey!

May you have a great birthday, and many more.

Regards,

PJ

Re: Re: Happy Birthday Honey

We hope your 4th birthday brought you lots of fun, woobies, treats, and tummy rubs. Hope you're up for yet another hug, from us, on your special day, Honey!

Marcy, Geo and Jolly Molly

Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday Honey

Many happy returns of the day, Darling Honey dog!
Have a good one!
Love The puppets over the pond...
Debbie and the muppets

Belated birthday greetings, Honey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!!!

We hope you get lots and lots of woobies and tummy rubs and goodies to eat for your birthday. Curly Murphy said to remind your mom that if it wasn't for the horns, the halo might have slipped off your head. [At least that's his excuse for what I call "trouble" and he calls "fun".]

Janet

Happy Birthday Honey!!!!

Trish, your words "little trouble maker would turn into such a sweetheart" are music to my ears. Faith, at 1 1/2 years old today, is still my little high energy TAZ.

Sandra

Honey girl!

Margaret
FUB

Happy Happy Birthday, Honey.
We hope you got lots of extra treats, woobies and hugs from everybody that loves you !

Thank you to you all...Honey is truly the example of naughty puppy turned good dog! That little girl chewed up all of our baseboards as a puppy...

And a special message for Sandra and Faith..wait til Faith hits 2 years old. It seems to make a huge difference with lots of dogs, probably with Faith (aka Taz) too.

Trish, Honey and Abby

Hey Honey
so sorry we missed your Birthday....We sure hope you had a great Birthday.......Happy Happy Birthday to you.....

tee and daisy