Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Kim & Trooper

Gosh, Laura, didn't realize Tucker had surgery! When I told Molly this morning that her boyfriend had an "owie", she wasn't jolly anymore! Sending Tucker golden thoughts that his recovery continues to be speedy! Oh, yes, and a slurpy kiss from you-know-who.

Marcy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kim & Trooper

Thanks for the get well wishes from you 3 girls - Tucker's owie gets better by the day. Only problem now, is he's suffering from PTSS - post traumatic shaving syndrome. Not sure WHY they had to shave such large patches for such small incisions (laproscopy). It only took 1 stitch to close each incision, but we've got 3 4x4 squares of bare skin - a little embarassing for a boy that's usually so good looking.

Re: Kim & Trooper

Thanks everyone, I will keep you posted. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. The surgeon who saved his life when he was 10 days old will be doing the surgery, so I know GOD has placed him in very good hands. Still scared.

Kim and Trooper