Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another brag - can't help it!

You have every reason to brag! Thanks for the update on Murphy's boy, too! I have several friends who volunteer with S.M.A.R.T.. One in particular told me about her student and all the problems he was having. I briefly told her about Curly Murphy and his student and what a difference Murphy has made in helping the boy blossom. My friend said she was going to check with the school district to see if there was a program in Medford like the one you and Murphy are associated with, as she felt reading to a dog might help this child.

Congratulations to the 3 of you. And, I'm sure Snickers will be just as helpful in the life of her student.

Marcy

Certaintly worth bragging about ! It is wonderful that you guys are taking the time to do this !

Curly Murphy and Snickers deserve big congrats for their great work!

And mom probably helped a little, too.

Regards,

PJ

Janet,
I just loved reading your note. This is so uplifting. This oung boy mudt feel like he is bursting with the great grades. You can see his confidence.
What a wonderful difference Curly Murphy is making.
Thanks for stepping forward and volunteering with your pups. You are all having a positive impact on the kids.
CONGRATULATIONS !!

Wow, that is awesome. The loving power of dogs never fails to amaze me. I think Curly Murphy has a pretty cool mom too!

Wow, Curly Murphy has certainly done his job well! I'm sure that Snickers will do just as well with her new student too....I agree with the others that you might have had a litttle to do with the success as well!

Trish and Honey

Never underestimate the power of Golden love. As a parent of an ADD child, I definitely agree that Goldens do have calming powers. Of course, that is once they mature and don't have all the energy and goofiness of Cookie puppy.

Give your Goldens a big hug for me.

Hey Curly

Way to go Murphy....we are so very proud of you and of the boy that you are working with. That is such great news for all of you. Daisy says she has the BESTEST Boyfriend ever.....
That is such great work that you all do.....Big hugs...

tee and daisy

Re: Hey Curly

Oh my goodness! What a great girlfriend!
Curly

You have every reason to brag and be proud of your curly boy! It is so wonderful that he is making such a big difference in a young boy's life.

Congratulations Curly Murphy - and to Mom too!

Sandra

Can you tell me more about this program? I would like to find out if we can do something like it here. I am thinking of retiring in the next year or two and this would be just great to do.

That is excellent!!! Goldens + Kids = Success