Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Our Golden Dropped Dead Today

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear of your sudden loss! Know you'll cherish those golden memories!
Sincerely,
Fidele, Belle, & Cedar

Thanks.......

We appreciate all the messages.
We still do not know if the pet store was negligent in any way. Doubtful but possible.
The autopsy doesnt show heart attack, and they have gone to advanced testing of tissues etc.
The store took over the whole investigation, so I told my husband to get the name of the state vet board where they are doing these tests. We want the truth, whatever it may be.
We will get another baby, maybe in a few months after we try to get a little trip. We've had two in-laws die in the last year, so we've had nothing but stress here and this didnt help.
My boy is doing ok, getting very spoiled. He has his kitty who takes care of him and sleeps with him, but he doesnt have his sister to play with anymore and it breaks my heart.
She played with him every day around 5 PM, right before dinner.
She gave the most gentle kisses, made little puppy grunt noises when she was excited, she pranced when she walked and she was always by my side. She couldnt catch a ball too well, so when brother played fetch, she stood by my side. She was an angel.

I am sending my sincere sympathy to you on your most recent loss, and maybe the most difficult and unexpected.

Regards,

PJ

I sure hope you find your answers. I am so very sorry for your loss.

We are so sorry to hear of your loss, we will be thinking of you.

Trish and Honey

So sorry to hear about your girl!

I have a question. Were there any witnesses to the event, besides the groomer?

Just wondering, that may provide clues as to what happened.

Regards,

PJ

Re: Re: Our Golden Dropped Dead Today

I am so very sorry. Sending golden thoughts your way.