Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Totally off topic...Mom brag

WOW!!!! Sounds like your son has a great chance at alot of top schools. Good luck with the decision making and CONGRATS to your son at being accepted at so many top schools!

You must be bursting with pride, I know I would be.

XXOO Peggy Sue

Re: Totally off topic...Mom brag

That's very exciting - tough choices all around! Best of luck to him and congrats Mom!
Erica

Re: Re: Totally off topic...Mom brag

Wow, congrats to your son! I know all about motherly pride now, makes your heart burst!
Debbie and the lads

Congratulations to your son. You should be bragging. Let us know where he decides to go.

Great News!!

Congrats to him and your family. Very exciting news.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

A very exciting time for your family! Congratulations!
I hope you were one of the lucky PowerBall winners last night!

Melissa

Of course you're going to burst, Karen! That's one smart kiddo you've got....congratulations to him on having all those stellar choices

Congratulations to both you and your son!! You've both plenty to be proud about!

Sandra

Woo Hoo ! Congratulations
I can imagine how proud you are. I hope he chooses a Ca. school so he's closer to you...but what a great experience Harvard would be !!

Congratulations to all! It sounds like a dream come true (and the result of a lot of hard work.)

Regards,

PJ

Congratulations to you both! What an accomplishment. You have good reason to be very proud!