Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good News for us! (longish)

Congrats on your new family member -- it's great to hear that a sad story worked out so well for you and Cedar!

Yes, I do remember that story! That is great news!! We lookforward to more stories and hope you will drop in more often :o)

I am so happy to hear that Cedar is in a great home with people and another "golden" that adore him.
I remember your post and I myself was so angry that they did that to that poor dog. If you want an outside dog don't get a golden. Now Cedar is rich with love and care. Thank You so much for sharing.

Re: Re: Good News for us! (longish)

I do remember your post and the ending is all good news. I am so glad that Cedar's previous owner realized what was best for Cedar. He is a lucky doggie to have you.

Yay! I am so glad to hear that Cedar is now with his forever family who loves him and cares for him the way that it should be done. We would love to hear from you more....and see some pictures. (If you don't know how to post, there are some really nice people who will post the pictures for you.)

Congrats on your new addition!

Trish and Honey

That's wonderful! This is the kind of news that makes everyone feel good.

John, Ben, Ripley and Cooper

Congratulations!!!!!

Love the name of Cedar. Hope you can post a pic soon.

Annie, VA.

Yay, that's great news!!! Sounds like a win, win, win for everyone, especially you and Cedar.

Fidel, I remember very well about that incident and I always wondered if anything happened again.

I am so thrilled to hear that you have Cedar now. You are truly an angel! Thats so neat that you hung in there.

Vicki

Fidele

That is GREAT news! Cedar will never be neglected again. That is same way I was able to get my Roxy (now at the RB). How wonderful that you "stuck" with it and were always there for him. I hope you all have many wonderful years ahead of you.

Hooray!

Judie, Abby & Roxy (RB)

Re: Re: Good News for us! (longish)

I remembered your post about Cedar's neglectful owner. I'm glad to hear this has a happy ending. You truly are Cedar's guardian angel; I'm glad he found you. May you have many years sharing golden days.

Marcy