Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sandy Claus is at her forever home (paws crossed)

After an unsuccessful attempt with a new adoptor, Ms. Sandy has hopefully found her forever home, where she is once again an only dog and shares the home with a very caring person and three rescue cats.

Unfortunately the first adoption was very stressful for Sandy - the adoptor drove her home, and she refused to get out of the car. after that, the adopter tried in vain to get her to use a dog door, and that's when Sandy started growling at him. She was picked up by one of our rescue coordiators, who Sandy never met - when she arrived at the house she said Sandy looked at her like "what took you so long", and jumped right into her car to head back to our house.

To alleviate some of the stress, my wife and daughters drove Sandy to her new home on Saturday, and thus far, things are going GReat! Ms. Sadie is also much happier having full access to her house once again.

Sadie, Hops & Tony

Re: Sandy Claus is at her forever home (paws crossed)

Awww, I guess Sandy knew that wasn't her forever home so she wasn't ready to stay. Hope the new one works out and she's happy with her new family.

Hope her new home works out wonderful for Sandy!

Here's hoping that Sandy settles into her new home and finds her happiness there.

Sandra

Good news for Sandy. Glad to hear she's doing well. I was just thinking about her yesterday. We will keep our fingers crossed that it goes well for her.

We are a bit late responding, but we hope that Sandy settles in her new home and has a great time!

Trish and Honey

Tony, fingers crossed for Sandy that she's now in her forever home!

Tony, please keep us posted as that lovely old gold girl settles in... she will know when she is "home"!

Carol