Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paging Peggy Sue & the Zoo

Peggy:
I just wanted to see how things are going with you. I am so glad to know that the rest of the zoo is there to help with your loss.
Take care
Bill

Re: Paging Peggy Sue & the Zoo

Bill:

Thank you for thinking about us ... it's hard to imagine it's been 10 days since Dee went to the Bridge. We still find ourselves getting out 4 bedtime cookies and things like that. We still have tears but we love and miss her so that's to be expected.

I know so many others here know how we feel as we have lost many fur-babies here on the forum.

Of all the Zoo, I think Casey misses Dee the most. Casey would engage Dee in "gentle" bitey face games and always looked out for her as she got older.

Again, thanks for thinking about us.

Take care, Peggy Sue

Re: Re: Paging Peggy Sue & the Zoo

Peggy Sue, I sent you an electronic e-card a week ago. You must not have gotten it. I'm going to send it again so watch for it ok?

Vicki

Re: Paging Peggy Sue & the Zoo

My thoughts are with you today, Peggy Sue and your Zoo of a family.

I was cleaning the kitchen, and put Murphy's cookie jar in the pantry, but right where I can see it. It has all of her leftover meds in it. She always had special treats because of her allergies.

It's a blessing to know that our sweethearts are not in pain any more, but we miss them every day.

Regards,

PJ