Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Help! Charlie Slipped On The Ice (long)

Charlie is better. He's putting full weight on his good leg. No more walking in the yard for any of us. We could use it as an ice skating rink. Just leash walks on the walking paths until this horrible ice melts. Rosalind

Re: Re: Help! Charlie Slipped On The Ice (long)

Be careful and take care of yourselves in that COLD weather. We had ice from Thanksgiving until after Christmas at our house and I was very glad to see it go away :o)

Stay warm and we are glad Charlie is improving!
Karen, Belle, Copper, & Sophie

Re: Re: Help! Charlie Slipped On The Ice (long)

I'm so glad to hear that Charlie is walking better today. I hope that there will be no further slipping on the ice in the near future.

Winter can't leave too soon for me.

Regards,

PJ

Rosalind:
I am glad to hear the good news about Charlie. We have enough sick fur kidz in the group.
Take care
Bill

So glad Charlie is doing better. Think Spring!

Carol

I am so glad Charlie is doing better. Great news!!
I am with Carol on the Think Spring campaign.

Sending get well soon wishes to Charlie -- I hope it's just a sprain too.

I'm glad to hear Charlie is doing better! I'm going thru a similar situation with Penny - she has a little hip dysplayia in her right hip & she slipped on the stairs. Her hip popped out of place, but popped back in, so we've been walking on eggshells for over a week, hoping it will stabilize. She's not allowed on the stairs, no playing, short walks on the leash, no running for at least a month. Some days Penny puts all her weight on that leg & seems OK, some evenings, she limps a lot - it's so gut-wrenching! I can't wait for spring!!!!