Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Attn: New mom needed

Hi all
I am looking for a new mom....the one I have is just bad....
First she took me to the vet today for my check-up. I got a few shots and they took my blood. And then they said I have to me on a DIET I need to drop about 5 pounds.....I thought diets were only for mommies....
So please someone save me....I need a better mommy...one who does not take me to the vet and one who will give me lots of yummy treats...

your pal
Daisy

ps
the vet did say I am a very pretty and good girl..everything else is great with me

Re: Attn: New mom needed

Daisy,

I'm with you. My mama is taking me on Friday (along with the dumb cat) to have our teethies cleaned and our ears inspected and whatever else the vet thinks we need while we is sleeping. This means we have to stay overnight. On Saturday, we are gonna get a bath before we get home. I don't like going to the vet.

Cody

Daisy sweetie,

I bet you look just great. Who cares about 5 pounds? If it does bother you, come on down and we'll get that 5 pounds off fast. You can help me harass (um... I mean play with) my sister and brother. My favorite game is keep-away. It makes them so mad when I get the toy and won't let them play with it. Ha-ha!

You might like my vet. They love to rub tummys there and they appreciate my golden drama moments. Plus they got a thermometer that goes in your ear instead of your, well, you know.

We don't have any more snow. That fun stuff all melted the day we got it. (sigh).

Your curly guy,

Murphy

Hey Curly

Happy Valentines Day.....
We got lots and lots of snow here last night....you can come here and we can play....we will ship my mommy of somewhere....and we can play and have as many treats as we want....
big hugs and kisses to you

Daisy

Re: Hey Curly

Happy Valentines Day Daisy!

I am on my way to you as soon as I figure out that car thingy. I'll bring along my buddies Jake the Snake and Quackers the Duck. You can chew on them too.
I can't wait to see the snow. We get so little of it and it melts so fast it is hard to enjoy it. Of course I love the mud puddles that form after the snow melts. There are few things better than squishing in the mud.

Hugs and Kisses,
Murphy

Well, dumb cat and I are back from getting our teethies cleaned and getting a bath. We still have all our pearlies. Mama says she missed us.

Cody