Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tear soaked

Cindi:

I am so very sorry that you are going through this .. and YES, Goldie will be your greatest comfort.

To add so Susan's story ... I got Casey while living in California. My husband was AGAINST having a dog! But, when I came back to WV to take care of my Dad, then we got divorced ... to make along story short, he wouldn't let me have Casey back.

About 6 months later, he "ditched" Casey at my 80+ year old in-laws as he had gotten a new job that involved traveling. They couldn't handle Casey so called me to see if I still wanted her. Of course I did!

She flew from Los Angelos to Pittsburgh ... I hadn't seen her in 6 months and when she came off the plane, all my tears flowed onto her beautiful Golden Fur.

Hang in there strong ... times will be tough for a while but they WILL get better.

XXOO Peggy Sue and Zoo