Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sadie's Gotcha Day

Today we celebrate Sadie's Gotcha Day! It is hard to believe it was 12 years ago. She was estimated to be 9 months old at that time.

In writing this post, I thought I could keep it brief to express the joy she has brought to my life. Impossible! There isn't enough room to write all of my thoughts.

Happy 12th Gotcha Day Sadie!!!

Re: Sadie's Gotcha Day

Happy Gotcha Day to Sadie!!!!!

Re: Re: Sadie's Gotcha Day

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SADIE!!!!!!!

Hope Mummy has some special treats for you today!

Annie, Sir Gordon & Lady Antonia, VA

Charlie sends a big happy smile and golden hug to Miss Sadie, pretty lady. Enjoy your special day. Melissa, I hope we can meet for lunch when it gets a bit warmer. Rosalind

Happy Gotcha Day, Sadie! I'm glad you're having a great day!

Marcy

A very happy gotcha day to SADIE!!!

Trish and Honey

Sadie, you landed in a great spot twelve years ago! But then, your folks also got the best "gotcha" present ever. Enjoy your day and celebrate a life well lived

Happy, happy gotcha day, Sadie. Enjoy!!!!

Hope you had a great gotcha day Sadie with lots of hugs, kisses, woobies and treats.

Happy Gotcha Day Sadie!! Sounds like your Mom and Dad lucked out as much as you did!

Hope you had a day filled with celebration and lots of treats!

Sandra

Sadie, happy Gotcha Day one day late!!!

Happy Gotcha Day, Sadie!

You are almost the same age as Mr. Phoenix.

What lovely golden oldies you are!

Regards,

PJ

Wow 12 years ! That's really something to celebrate. Happy GD baby girl, I bet your Mommy loves you more and more each day!!!

Happy Happy Day Miss Sadie!

Karen, Belle, Copper, & Sophie