Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Brrrrrr

To all my furry friends up North: you are welcome to come on down for a spell and visit with me. Our temps are not very warm (low 60F's) today but tomorrow should be near 70F. We're going to get a cold spell and be back in the 40F's by the end of the week, however. Momma - who grew up in Wisconsin - said most people from the North think 50F is a heat wave when the temperatures are as cold as they are now so you may not mind our cold weather by the end of the week.

If you can't come, make sure you stay warm. Nothin's worse than a cold bum on a winter's day.

Murphy

Re: Re: Brrrrrr

Wind chill here is -20's brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

We are so happy its cold! So cold our boys got to stay home from school today! AND we just heard the good news that they are home again tomorrow. Mommy says she may take the day off too.

We are such happy goldens!!

It looks cold there on the news . . . . melting outside my window here in Calgary right now.

Temperature is supposed to plummet later tonight though . . . about minus 5 Farenheit (minus 20 celcius) here in the next few days.

I'm running the Hypothermic Half-Marathon next Sunday here . . . . I ran about 10 miles on Saturday morning at about 14 farenheit (minus 10 Celcius). Perfect!!!

Good luck with your deep freeze.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Brrrr....hang in there all of you in the deep freeze. Been there, done that, and it ain't pretty. Keep those puppers and yourselves warm. The only benefit - POOPsicles are easy to pick up.

Its SNOWING...Mama called and told us that her bowling night has been cancelled, so she will be home with us!

Cody the snow bunny