Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: We got Snow!!

Yea, we like that white stuff but the cold stinks! The high Monday will be 8 degrees!

In that case, Abby and Keeper are getting REALLY lucky today . . . . lots of snow coming down today.

Glad you've gotten some experience with it . . . best time for Golden's for sure.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Hi Murphy!

Isn't snow wonderful?? Mom came home during her lunch hour, and we played and played some more in the snow. She was making me snowballs. She tossed them into the air, and I was doing my best circus dog performance trying to catch them. Munchie and Twinkie just don't know what they were missing. They didn't even try to catch a snowball. Humph!!

Cookie:
You go girl! Those silly puppies missed all the fun! Any chance of a snow girl picture to share?
Bill

Great - glad you gotsome snow to play in. It is lots of fun!! (But this year we have too much.)