Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Your "senior moment" ?

I'm only 45, but if I did not have a list when I went into any kind of store, I would never know what I came in there for - Now sticking to the list is quite another thing (my wife has often considered banning me for going into grocery stores because I can come out with $250 worth of stuff, and not one item is essential). I'm convinced that its the magnetic detectors for shoplifters that you walk past when you enter a store - they erase your short term memory - but don't worry - they're safe!

Tony

Tony:

Hmmmm! Short term memory erasures at the grocery stores! I totally believe its true and my cabinets prove it. 11 cans of the same type of soup?
No wonder grocery chains make so much money..LOL!
Bill

Re: Re: Your "senior moment" ?

Iz don't have a moment, Iz git a half-himers.

Ralph

Re: Re: Re: Your "senior moment" ?/ot

Ralph, OT, but I checked out your web site and noticed that the piece of artwork photographed was done by Keith Hering. Is he from the Pittsburgh area? The name sounds so familiar??? You can e-mail me if you want.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your "senior moment" ?/ot

Don't know much about him. Go to the link I have for him on my home page and it should tell you more.

Ralph

Bill-

I think ladies don't have senior moments. And, we are not affected by things in grocery stores.

However, once we get to the mall, we forget what we came for, and purchase lots of other goodies.

Regards,

PJ

My senior moment came when I opened this "reply" and forget what I was going to say . . . .

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Sure mine was... ahhh was... what were we talking about again?

My favorite senior moments---which I refer to as Blonde Moments----are the ones where I make a business call, get the proper person on the other end, begin the conversation and then my mind goes blank! No clue about why I called! I always say, "excuse me my mind has walked off and left me alone". That usually gives me a minute of laughter from the other side to pull it all together again.