Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what....guess what....guess what.....
We finally have some snow....we got just a little bit the other day...less then an inch...but that did not stop me from making snow angels...
And today it is REALLY SNOWING!!!! so far we have about two or so inches and it is still coming down.

I AM SUCH A HAPPY GIRL

I just love the snow....
I hope all of my friends are having a good day. Big hugs and kisses to you all

A VERY HAPPY
Lil Miss Daisy

Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you make the prettiest snow bunny, I mean puppy. I've seen snow twice in my life. The first time, it came down in big, fat snowflakes and I could just sit on the ground and watch them fall. I bet you're having lots of fun!

Stay safe and make sure your Mom lets you out to play a lot!

Your Curly guy,
Murphy

Re: Re: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you had loads of fun! Not a single flake here this winter! Some pictures of you in the snow would be good!
Love Toby and Chalky

We had a little bit too! About an inch or so! It was great great great! Love to make snow angels!!

Hi Sweetie,
Glad to hear you, too, are enjoying the good white stuff!! We are going to have snow here all winter at this rate. It snowed again today. I love it, but when I stick my nose in it, my tumor bleeds. Then Mom wipes it with a tissue, which I don't like. But I still love to be in the snow. And I love that you love it, too. So roll around and make lots of snow angels and have tons of fun, too.
Love, Sagey