Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update on Sandy Roo - aka Sandy Claus

Ms. Sandy Claus has been given the new name of Sandy Roo (because of her roo-rooing), but in inner circles is also known as "Ms. Gruff & Tumble" because she puts on a tough front,and then occasioanally falls over -however, after recovering from a brief bought with diarrhea last week, she is down to a svelt 84 pounds (down from 96+) which in turn has resulted in a lowering of her dosages of rimadyl and solaxin - She is still doing extreemly well on her walks - we may even attempt taking this water girl down the stairs to our local beach once the weather gets warmer!

We will probably place Sandy on Pet Finder in the remote hope that she could again become an only dog with the right person, which I think she would prefer. She seems to enjoy Hop's company. After an altercation with Sadie, those two pass each other like ships in the night, but at least they are respecting each other's space - ah those alpha girls!

Sadie, Hops, Sandy-Roo & Tony

Re: Update on Sandy Roo - aka Sandy Claus

How about a picture of Sandy Roo?

Hi Tony,
When you were fostering Copper, this was the point in time when I said "I need to meet this girl". I bet when Sandy gets on PetFinder there will be just the right person who will "need to meet her" too.

I hope she gets the chance to go to the beach with you and your crew.. I bet she will like that!

Best of luck to Miss Sandy Roo-Roo, I know she will find just the right home to reign as the Alpha Girl!

I'm so glad to hear that the girls are working things out. I love the dogs that RooRoo!

Regards,

PJ