Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Dakota!

Hello !

Please join me in wishing my sweet girl Dakota a Happy 8th Birthday! Hard to believe she is 8 and still is goofy as the day we brought her home! We are celebrating tonight with some Frosty Paws! YUMMY!

Many more!!

Re: Happy Birthday Dakota!

Happy Birthday Dakota!

Wow! You are getting some Frosty Paws! They are awesome. I hope that you get all the hugs and tummy rubs and love that you want and need,
Bill

Happy Birthday Dakota!! I hope you get lots of tummy rubs and toys too! Is your mom giving you the regular frosty paws or the peanut butter kind? My fur kids love both.

Janet

Happy Birthday, Dakota!!

Happy Birthday Dakota!

Bailey & Wendy

Happy Birthday Dakota!

And may you have many more.

(Many more Frosty Paws, too.)

Regards,

PJ

Happy birthday, Dakota!!! Eight is the perfect age, past the crazy puppy antics but not suffering from senioritis! Enjoy your Frosty Paws

Happy Birthday Dakota! Eight is GRRRREAT!

Trish and Honey

Happy Birthday Dakota. Have a great day with lots of hugs, kisses and tummy rubs.

Happy Birthday big guy and welcome to the 8 Year Old Club !! Hope you had a really fun day!!

Happy Birthday Dakota!! Hope you had a nice day!!

Sorry this Happy Birthday wish is belated! Bet you got extra hugs & new toys in addition to the Frosty Paws on your special day!

Marcy

Happy Birthday Dakota!! We hope you had a very fun day and enjoyed those Frosty Paws.

Happy 'Belated' Birthday Dakota!

Dear Dakota,
Happy Belated birthday. I'm sorry I missed your special day.
I hope you got lots of treats, many many hugs and kisses and new woobies.

We think 8 is a wonderful age. You can still be silly and play a long time.

Re: Happy Belated Birthday Dakota!

Hey Dakota!
Sorry I missed your special day! At 8, you're still a pup in my book. Glad you have such a special mom to celebrate your milestone b-day. Rosalind