Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thank you!

As Carol said, I have indeed had some great insight from both forums and I'm feeling much better about the situation now. I was so afraid that Faith was going to be scarred by this and not be the sweet girl that she's been all along. I dropped her off at doggy day care this morning and when I left, she was happily playing with about 7 or 8 other dogs without incidence. I made a big mistake leaving bones around - I've removed all of them, even with just Faith and Juno in the house. They used to chew on them all the time and although they've never had a problem together, Juno will sometimes let out a little snarl when Faith approaches - her tail is still wagging and there has never been a problem, but why take a chance. So while I have Juno at my house - which I will for some time as her owner convalesces - there are NO bones anywhere in sight.

Thanks again for all the great input! It's reassuring to hear that others have had similar problems and they've sorted them out.

Sandra