Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I'm Still Alive! LOL

Abby, my boys also have delicate paws. I have some booties for them called Polar Paws which really help. They were hysterical when I first used them, picking up their paws as high as they could. But now they are used to them. It is a bit time consuming to put on 8 booties but better than them holding up a paw and looking at Mom as if to say "help." I've had them for several years and i'm not sure they are even made anymore. They're fleece on top and heavy nylon on the bottom and velcro around their ankles.

Sandra, I am laughing at the vision of Faith zooming through the snow creating a gold blur. Nothing like a pup in the snow. The boys have always thought that each and every snow flake fell just for them!

Abby, nice to hear from you. Judging from the number of hours you worked, it sounds like your Christmas season was a big success. We brought our 3 up to the mountains to visit friends, and play in the snow over New Years weekend. They can't understand what happens to the snow balls we throw for them when they hit the ground. They look at each other like the other one took it! HA!

Cheers,
Phyllis L.
Logan & Lacey the Goldens, Ralphie the Corgi

Re: Re: I'm Still Alive! LOL

We received about two feet of new snow this morning! Penny & Sera have the biggest smiles ever as they run thru the snow, but after each run, they have to get their feet warmed up. I might have to look for some snow booties for them. If Penny gets too much snow on her feet, she won't move until I come get her feet free of snow.

Re: Re: Re: I'm Still Alive! LOL

Wow! Two feet of snow - we had that not too long ago, too. Must be beautiful! Hope you have a snow blower. Penny and Sera are probably having a ball. Snow day - yea!!!!

Hey! Send some snow down here!

Dakota

Re: Re: I'm Still Alive! LOL

Good to hear all is well and that the girls are having fun!
Tubs and Chalky would love to join in with a few snowball fights!
Take care
Debbie, Toby and Chalky