Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: For Charlie . . . .

Sending Golden thoughts to this kind gentleman. How sad for him. We all know this feeling of great loss of our best buddy. Sounds like Charlie was enjoying his last day. Montana has another old Golden to play with at the Bridge.

Carol & RB Tanabutt

It sounds like Charlie was a lucky dog who found a really good home. My thoughts are with your neighbor.

Put it this way, if I was Charlie, that is the way I would want to go. In fact, even being myself, I wouldn't mind going that way. Bless him and his family.

Rick,

That's so sad & yet beautiful at the same time. I hope this nice fellow finds another Charlie soon, we have so many in G.R. Rescue that would love a home like Charlie had. Please send him my deepest sympathies.

Annie, VA.

Golden thoughts for Charlie.

What a sweet story about the love of a golden and his humans.

All the best to Charlie's humans, hopefully they will find peace in those walks where Charlie will likely always be with them.

It sounds like Charlie had a wonderful family and lots of love in the last years of his life. Golden thoughts and lots of prayers for this man and his family.

"If you've never known the love of a dog, there is a place in your heart that has never been touched."

Janet

Janet

Godspeed Charlie! And to Charlie's human parents...golden thoughts and hopefully comfort in the fact that they provided such a great home for Charlie.

Trish and Honey

Sorry to hear of Charlie's passing and his family's sorrow.

You're right though -- Goldens so love to go for a walk with their people.

Rick, I have a soft spot in my heart for golden retrievers named Charlie. My Charlie likes to walk with me, too. I know this Charlie will be sorely missed. Sending golden thoughts and comfort to your friends. Rosalind

A beautiful story with a mixture of happiness and sadness. Happiness for Charlie's wonderful life with his owners and sadness for your neighbours who are missing him so.

Sandra

How terrible. It's never ever the right time. I'll think of him in those beautiful fields still but just around the corner, where we can't see him right now.

Leann in RI