Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Sir Gordon Fraser.. Positive thoughts needed for him.

THINKING of you, too.

Re: Sir Gordon Fraser.. Positive thoughts needed for him.

Positive thoughts and energy are being sent that Sir Gordon Fraser will be just fine. I hope it's just a fatty tumor.
Hope the kitty gets a good vet report too.

You've got it Annie! Positive thoughts for both of your furry critters and for Mom too. Those lumps are quite scary! You will all be in our thoughts!

Karen, Belle, Copper, & Sophie

Also wishing for kitty to be very healthy, and getting a good home, as well as the best of Golden wishes for Sir Gordon!

Regards,

PJ

Positive thoughts from Ohio. Everything is going to be just fine.

Sending good thoughts to Sir Gordon ... Dakota had the same thing and it was just a fatty tumor.

Take care.

Sending good thoughts to Sir Gordon and to the kitty. Texas had a suspicious lump removed from her hock a few months ago. It turned out to be an infection of unknown sources. Sir Gordon will be fine!

Marcy

sending positive thoughts and prayers!!

Hope Sir Gordon is up and running soon . . .

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

We are thinking about you guys. Sending many Golden thoughts.

Tara

Thanks Folks for all your Golden positive thoughts & prayers. Will keep you posted on Gordon & Walter.

Annie, VA

Good thoughts sent!

Sending golden thought your way...I'm sure everything is fine but I know what you mean about being a nervous Nellie...but that just shows how much you care. I hope SGF is feeling better.

my thoughts are with you. my golden has osteosarcoma in his back left leg and is starting to go ownhill. nobody undersands includig my husband and my son., friends want us to come to barbados, eyc. but i can't go anywhee till something happens. people are great, but some are horrible, telling me that he is only a dog. can't imagine how i will go on without my beautiful golden boy, and he is so attached to me.

Sending golden thoughts

I am sending golden thoughts to you and your golden. Please give him a special hug from me.

I lost two of my goldens to cancer this past year.

Regards,

PJ