Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Puppy Breath anyone?

Erica,

How sweet are those little faces?? So cute!

PJ... "Sophie" and "Terror" in the same sentence???? I know what I have to look forward to. In fact the little terror girl is feeling back to normal now and no hand, foot, or dog's tail is safe Well except Copper's who has made her self perfectly clear.

Sweet babies Erica.. can't wait for the next update!

Karen, Belle, Copper, & Baby Sophie

Re: Re: Re: Puppy Breath anyone?

I fully understand Sophie and Terror. I have the same exact thing going on. Cookie can be nice and calm one moment, chomping on whatever moves the next. Nothing is safe in the house right now. My slippers got attacked this morning....no problem, except they were still on my feet!!! OUCH!

I don't think I could pick out a puppy when they are just days old. I would want them all!!

:)

PJ, my Sophie was a little demon as an adolescent. She hit 8 months and there was no living with her and that lasted several months. Even threats of sending her back where she camr from did no good since her grandpa (who owned her mom) treated her like an angel and she LIKED to go there.

Re: Puppy Breath anyone?

Adorable pictures Erica!! They bring back memories of Faith just over 7 months ago. Cherish the puppy moments (I did cherish some...O.K....most of them with Taz ). They grow up so quickly you almost forget what it was like when they were a wee puppy.

Ahhh, I can smell the puppy breath.

Sandra

Wow! Adorable!! Great news that they are here safe and sound. And in 8 weeks, your life will be turned topsy turvy. What fun!! Have you decided on a name yet?

Awwww... babies!!! It reminds me that we met Chelsea Louise when she was 3 days old. They surely look big, but then Chelsea was one of a litter of 10! I love those soft little feet...

Carol

So very sweet!! Are we playing the name game yet or do you have one picked out???Please keep the pics coming, we love them!!!

Oh this brings back the memories! I met Curly Murphy when he was 5 days old. The litter was sleeping and 3 of the dogs looked like someone took a comb and made a wavy pattern down their back. Little did I know then that baby would grow up to be the mighty woobie killer Curly Murphy.

I can't wait to see more pictures when you find out which one is yours. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....puppy breath.

Janet

Soooo cute, I just want to love on them!

The pink faces are totally normal at this age - hair is last to grow on the noses - pigment (black noses) is somewhat rare this early but we're psyched to see it. The little buggers are really rocking around the whelping box - more active than their week old cousins. It'll be a boy for us for sure - which one will depend on who looks like what at puppy evals - this puppy will end up in the breed ring, obedience and agility - if not also field work too - so we're looking for the "whole package".
Erica

The pups are soooo cute! Will you let Murphy help choose his baby brother? When we got Molly, my husband (the pup was his Christmas present from me) couldn't decide between one of the males & one of the females (Molly). So, when the day of the final decision came, we took Texie with us. She sniffed at the male but sniffed Molly all over. Again, gave a cursory sniff at the male and back to Molly. There were times Texie probably felt she would've been better off with a little brother! BTW, the breeder had hoped we'd choose Molly. The pup was her favorite from the get-go and she thought she'd be a good match for us. We totally agree!

Looking forward to more pictures as the pups grow!

Marcy

Just looking for an update on the pups. How often do you visit them? I'm so happy for you that you'll soon have another brother for Murphy and kid for you! Also, how is Q these days? And has he stopped suckling Murphy?