Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: More Faith Pics from Sandra..long but so cute!

...that should be when I saw a car ....

it's late

Re: More Faith Pics from Sandra..long but so cute!

What a little cutie! I bet she is fun to play with!

She is adorable, reminds me of Honey at that age! I love the picture of her in the microwave!

Trish and Honey

Faith is a girl after our Sadie's heart, I'm sorry to say though that after 7 years Sadie has not changed much - hopefully Faith will evenually grow out of that destructo stage

Hops, Sandy & Tony

P.S. - Dear Faith - you are off to a GReat start - so always remember this creed that I live by - "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine!"

Love,

Sadie

I just looked at these pictures again and laughed so hard! Go get 'em, tiger!

Uhhh my post above should read ...I love the picture of her in the DISHWASHER not the microwave...

bit of a brain lapse, I guess!

Trish and Honey

She is a beautiful little girl, Sandra! However... I think her Taz side is evident in these pics. LOL!

Our friends with goldens call that dishwasher trick "The Lick-o-matic Feature"!

Give that sweetie a hug for me!

Carol

The devil made me do it is right What a cutie, but how in the world is the fringe still on the rug??? I hope you didn't try to take that fuzzy bone away from young Taz with THAT look in her eyes

She's adorable. I love the pink collars for the little girls, I think all my dogs had one as babies.