Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thanks for the Cards

Sorry to hear of the loss of your brother . . .

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Re: Re: Thanks for the Cards

Kathy, I'm sorry to hear the news about your brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you. It's never easy and it seems even more difficult during the holidays.

We're facing a similar situation, probably within a few months, as Geo's brother (age 55) is terminally ill with cancer.

My condolences to you and your family.

Marcy

Re: Re: Re: Thanks for the Cards

Yes Marcy, well it seems they go along sort of alright and then suddenly drop off, in a hurry. Thank you for your words of comfort, you guys, i don't know, all I keep doing is reading the prayer of St. Francis, and I will be thinking of you in the near future as you journey down this path.

On the other hand, I think I will go out looking for dog christmas cards to have on hand for next year. In the meantime my kids can explain to me how to do the digital thing with a picture of Mindy....

Sincerely,
Computer Illiterate in Regina

So sorry for the loss of your brother. It is so difficult around the holidays.

Kathy,
I am so sorry for your loss of your brother.
I am glad your spirits were lifted by the wonderful cards and pictures. I know that seeing a happy dog smiling at you can do a lot to make your day better.
take care