Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Puppy Breath at Our House..

Send pix to Bill Ward (his email address is on his posts, he is our most recent resident pic poster! There are others who will gladly volunteer as well, but Bill is putting up a website and seems most anxious to practice his skills.

Its so good to hear from you guys! I posted awhile back to see if you were lurking out there! Glad to hear Twinkie and Munchie are doing well and that you have a new baby Cookie to add to the group.

We are adjusting to the puppy antics in our house too. 8 Week old Sophie is going a mile a minute. 8 yr old Belle and she play quite a bit, but 15 yr old Copper is less than impressed so far. Sophie seems to have learned her place with the oldster and gives her space, which is good for both of them.

Again, Good to see you and we will look for pictures!

Karen, Belle, Copper, & Baby Sophie