Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Forum soon gone?

I'm not sure whether anyone still checks in here, but I believe this forum will soon be closing - I think Bill had paid for it until the end of 2017. While it is all but gone now as most people are either on facebook or have left, I'm one of the few who still periodically checks in. If you click on the last pages of the forum, you will read posts going back to 2007. It was a wonderful group we had with many shared memories, both happy and sad, of our beloved pups and family members.

To anyone still lurking, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs to you and your pups - I wish you many happy, healthy and cherished times together.

Sandra & Gemma (& Faith, forever in my heart )

Oops!

I meant that I thought Bill paid for the forum up until 2017 - so that would be the end of 2016!

Sandra

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Forum soon gone?

Hi Sandra, I do check in every once in a while as well. You are right it was a great group of folks when things were busy. We all shared a lot together with all of our wonderful fur kids.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone as well.

Phyllis L. & Hannah the Corgi
Logan & Lacey, the Goldens, in our hearts
Ralphie, the Corgi, in our hearts as well (he was almost 13 when we lost him this year)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

I just posted a new post with the expiration date of the forum.

I still check every now and then. I am sad to see this wonderful site slowly dying out.

Cheers, Debbie

I check in every once in a while. I like this forum. Facebook gets too full of things I don't really need to see, takes forever to get through. I do enjoy my Facebook groups though, GRIC and a couple of golden rescues.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year

Carol & Crystal in SD

Hello to everyone! Something caused me to check in today... maybe Bill or some of our R.B. kidz are communicating? Either way... I am very glad to wish you all the best of 2017. There are many, many memories stashed away here.

Carol (Jerry) and furkidz Zoe Lynne and Kid Kirby