Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Yoo - Hoo! Anybody home?

Hi Debbie,

I still check in once in awhile and am sad to see the site slowly fading away. Lots of memories were shared here going back many, many years.

Sadly I lost Faith on August 11 to lymphoma. She was diagnosed on August 3 and was gone just 8 days later. She was only 10 years, 2 months old. To say I was devastated would be an understatement. She had hardly any symptoms then went down very quickly. My life without her has not been the same, but hopefully with time the pain will lessen.

Hope all is well with everyone. As Debbie said, pop in when you can.

Sandra, Gemma & RB Faith

Sandra,
I am sad to learn about Faith. I lost Teddy in March 2016 to lymphoma, also. He was diagnosed about 6 months prior to his passing. I had a biopsy done when he got his teeth cleaned, that's how I found out. I miss this old forum, however I like Facebook because more of us can post pictures.
Rosalind

I still check in from time to time. We are doing fine here. Crystal continues to get more relaxed around the house and now seeks love & attention from visiting family & friends. Today she grabbed the opportunity to take herself for a walk, but she didn't get far, my next door neighbor saw her cross the street. I had gone into the back yard to get a shovel and forgot she was outside and I didn't close the gate all the way when I left. That's twice now, so I am thinking someone needs to watch me!

We have been enjoying our beautiful Fall weather, I have geraniums that had the blooms frozen a couple weeks ago are now going to bloom again.

Debbie, so glad that Keevin is still doing well.

Vicki, hope Butch is feeling better with his treatments.

Sandra, so very sorry for your loss of Faith. It is hard when it happens so fast. Hugs to you.

Carol & Crystal in SD