Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Sad Anniversary

Two years ago today we all lost a treasure. Bill Ward passed away on Feb, 22, 2014. We all loved Bill. He is missed every day. He singlehandedly kept this forum going. After his passing we discovered that he had paid for it's existence through Nov. 2017. I hope, in his memory and because we have such a history together, that we can keep it going at least until then.

I will always remember Bill like this. I picture him just this way at the Rainbow Bridge with all our furkidz that are there.

Debbie and Keevin

Re: A Sad Anniversary

It seems much longer than two years that Bill died. I know Uncle Bill is reunited with his girl, Trouble, & he is surrounded by all our golden pups, doling out treats and getting many sloppy kisses in return. He was a wonderful man, was loved more than he probably ever realized, and he will not be forgotten. Geo and I regret that we never got to meet Bill, personally.

It is a sad anniversary indeed. As Marcy said, he probably never realized how much he was loved and is still missed. He was a treasure. I still miss his Sunday stroll - I sometimes go back on this forum to see the photos and clever clues he used to post. I'm so glad I got to meet him.

Thinking of you Bill.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

I still miss him every day. Such a special person, we were all lucky to have known him. Here is the link to his tribute video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VobxCbQT754

Such a nice tribute to Bill.

A very nice tribute to Bill who was loved by many of us & our goldens. Tears are falling.