Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Unusual weather

Hi PJ,

The Weather here in Colorado is not bad for December. Not a whole lot of snow yet.

Butch will be 12 on Dec 20th. He's showing a little age and his back is bad. Hanging on to all we have for now.

Vicki

Hi PJ,

I check in once in a while, but haven't posted in ages. This time of year, I especially miss the Christmas card exchange that forum members did for so many years.

Faith, now 9, and Gemma, 8, are both doing extremely well. They go for an off leash run in the woods for several miles almost every day now and it is keeping them in great shape. Faith remains as high energy as ever - she hasn't slowed down one bit!

We are breaking records weather wise up here in Ottawa - not a single flake of snow and very warm temperatures. Looks like we might be having a green Christmas.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Sandra, we can add you and get you the list if you like. The list hasn't been sent out yet.

Thanks Carol, but since I have lost touch with everyone other than those on this forum (I'm not on facebook), I'll probably bow out, but I do appreciate the offer!

Sandra

I check in about once a week. We've had a little bit of snow. Have had to clear the sidewalks only once so far. With the near 70 degree weather today, it is mostly gone. I even watered the trees today it has been so dry. Strange after not having to water much this summer. Right now the wind is picking up, bringing in a cold front...guess it is December

I didn't do my usual Christmas card with my pets. The card exchange wasn't mentioned until this week on FB so I may have to have pictures printed to include in a card.