Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday Social - Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my family and that we are all healthy and doing fine. Thankful that I get to visit with my parents and half of my siblings every weekend, really, really wish my two younger siblings lived closer. Thankful for my pets of course Crystal & Emmy (bird) as they bring such joy to our home. I am Thankful for my home too, I love it

Re: Sunday Social - Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful that Ginger, heading up to age 14 1/2 is still with us. We now put her on the sofa next to me (hubby does the lifting) while we watch tv.
She is instantly asleep. Tonight, she even put me to sleep, it was so comfy.

Sophie is age 10, and I love that she and Ginger like to walk in the yard together, many times a day.

Forever foster Jake is a big sweetheart and is 8, and still on meds for his separation anxiety, but only about a third of the dose he was on when he came to us. We tried moving him down a little more, but he became anxious and "wild".

My hubby is still with me, I survived the eye surgery and am pretty much recovered. I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks for my final checkup on the right eye.

We had a large family gathering and my older daughter did almost all of the cooking. We all took leftovers. We enjoyed having two sailors from Great Lakes Naval Base join us for the day.

I will be finishing the semester at College of Lake County on December 15.

I think that I may retire next June, and we will move to another house, or travel around with the dogs.

Hoping that everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

PJ Tonkin