Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday Social - Happy Halloween and a question

Not much dressing up here, and no trick or treaters. Both of my daughters get quite a few.

The daughter who has 2 golden retrievers will usually dress them up. However, they got bordatella, first one and then the other, apparently from doggy day care, even though everyone there is up to date on everything. One of them had pneumonia, and the other was coughing, so they were both medicated.

I had an interesting discussion about the doxycycline shortage, and the older one received something (name is similar to minicycline). The poor 16 1/2 year old could not walk until that drug was out of her system, so she finally got the doxycycline.

So, I don't know if they were dressed at all for Halloween, since they could not go out.

Regards, and hoping for a great November for all of us,

PJ