Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anybody still here ??

Sorry I haven't been around it;s been kind of a rough summer. Jordan is fine and I am still feeling so blessed that Rose didn't have cancer, What's up with everyone else??

Re: Anybody still here ??

Hello, Crystal and I are still here. I check in a couple times a week. We are doing fine, recovering from dog sitting my Sister's little Morkie. High energy is his middle name :) kind of quiet around here now that he is back home. We are enjoying some lovely Fall weather. Wish it could stay this nice through the winter months.

Hi All of you golden retriever friends,

It has not been so good for me starting at the end of July. I will be having surgery on Thursday, and hoping that all goes well. The other issues are still with me, and I am working on them one at a time.

I am still lucky to be around at age 7-0.

Ginger is almost 14 1/2 and having the same trouble that Phoenix had, getting up. Once she is up she can walk.

Sophie is almost 10 1/2. I feel that we have been special friends for a very long time (9 years for Sophie, she came to our house at the end of October 9 years ago.) She is still getting around, but did some acu and chiro at TOPS for quite a few months, thanks to As Good As Gold.

Jake is 8 1/2 and has been with us for five years. It has been an experience.

It is good to hear that Rose does not have cancer.
PJ

PJ, Sending tons of good thoughts and prayers that your surgery Thursday goes well. Hugs to you and your crew!

Thank you. The surgery went well. I was told that I could possibly drive within a day or two, but I am still very restricted on activities.

Bruce got Ginger, who is now 14+ years, up on the sofa with me, so she and I could have some quality time. I think we will do this every evening.

Regards,

PJ