Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You!!

Today I received the beautiful quilt that was made from my late husbands t-shirts. Thanks to some wonderful people here I was able to include some GRIC shirts. GRIC meant the world to Rich and he adored Helen Redlus to the moon and back:)

I don't know how to post pics, I have them on my FB page.

Again, thank you for making this quilt so special.

Deb and the Spud Kids

Re: Thank You!!

Deb, If you email me the pictures I can post them here. debjpink at gmail.com

I'm glad the quilt turned out so well and that GRiC could be a part of it. I hope you are dong okay. I know how hard it is to lose your husband. My husband died of a heart attack 12 years ago. Hoping the dogs are good company for you.

Take care, Debbie

I am going to try to post the photos of Deb's quilt. They may be upside down. I sent the pics to Rick to see if he could post them for us. Hopefully he can get them right side up.

What a lovely, meaningful quilt. I'm sure Deb com will treasure it.

Debbie

Here are pictures of the quilts!!

Best wishes.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

What a beautiful job your quilter did piecing together these shirts! So many memories in these words on fabric... the very BEST part of being a quilter. Smiling at my computer screen!

Carol

That is one very special quilt, great job

The quilt is beautiful. We are missing so many of our inspirational folks, and favorite goldens.
PJ