Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday Social - Out and In, and In and Out

We have somewhat of a schedule, out first thing in the morning via the sliding glass doors to the fenced backyard. She goes out again after breakfast. Same routine in the evening. She will also let me know when she wants to go out. Tis that time of year when I worry there may be a skunk in the area, a big portion of the yard is too dark to spot any stinky visitors...

Re: Sunday Social - Out and In, and In and Out

I love having a doggie door to my fenced back yard. It makes things very easy for us. Even the dogs that come to Camp Debbie for short stays love it. I do usually close it at night. If Keevin needs out during the night, which is very rare, he wakes me.

Carol, keep those skunks away! There are some in my neighborhood, but (knock on wood) no evidence of any in my yard. There are also raccoons which is one reason why the doggie door is closed at night.