Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing Bill...A LOT !!

For some reason I have been missing Bill so much. Maybe because we were at Club Gold a couple weekends ago and of course I saw his memorial plaque, with lots of pictures of Trapper too. I think they would both be pleased that they are so honored there. :)
Or sometimes I feel like he would be very disappointed in how I am running his beloved forum. Hardly anyone posts any more??? Both Debbie and I are trying really hard to come up with fun topics, maybe it is just to sad for people to come back here ???
I just know Bill paid until 2017 and I feel like I need to try and keep it going thru then.....

Re: Missing Bill...A LOT !!

Thank you Susan Marie and Debbie for keeping the forum alive. Although I no longer have a golden retriever, I enjoy the stories told on this forum. Keep it up!
I think Bill would be pleased that his forum is still active.
THANK YOU!
Jill

I am sorry to hear that, Jill. You know I could fix that situation

Susan Marie and Debbie, so much appreciate your presence here... I admit that I just got out of the habit once the Sunday stroll left with Bill. And yes, it is a bit sad for sure. Thanks for all you are doing. I'm glad that I actually got to meet both of you! Hugs for sure.