Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A passing and a question

Not sure how many old timers are still around, but wanted to share....

My husband, affectionately known as Spud Rich, passed away on April 27, 2015. He has been in poor health for sometime, but his passing was sudden.

Rich gave his heart and soul to Helen Redlus in developing Goldentown, and the adventures were well documented. In my heart I know Rich was greeted by Helen and so many dogs we have loved at Rainbow Bridge. My heart is broken, but know he is free of pain and watching over our dogs.

I have a wonderful friend who is going to do a t-shirt quilt for me. I was stunned to realize I don't have any Goldentown t-shirts anymore. I really want one for the center of the quilt, which will have mostly rescue shirts. I'm happy to purchase a shirt fro you, and well worn is totally great. If you have a t shirt or questions please email me at deb.haggerty@rcconsulting.com

Thank you

Deb Haggerty Chambers and the Spud Kids

Re: A passing and a question

Deb, I am so sorry to hear the news of your husband's passing. We know he was greeted by all our RB kids. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time for you.

take care,
Phyllis L.

So sorry to hear of Rich's passing. I remember him well from Helen's posts. I don't remember a T-shirt from Golden Town ever being offered, because I would have bought one for sure. If you have a pic of one, we have member here that could easily make it. Take care.

Deb, I was so sorry to hear of Rich's passing.
I have a dark green sweatshirt with a dog sitting at the computer "researching" tennis balls. Ask your quilter if a sweatshirt would work?? different weight of fabric obviously (I am a quilter but traditional fabric...)

Carol

Oh Carol that would be perfect! I have already talked to my friend and she knows she will be dealing with different weight fabrics. May I pay you for the sweatshirt or make a donation to rescue?

thanks

Deb

Deb! I have been in my concert mode and just remembered to check this today. I will send you an email and can get your address, etc. Please respond to my email and we can start the process.
A donation to my local rescue would be awesome if you wish... I will mail this to you!!

Carol the bassoonist

My sympathies.

Eileen