Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Very Special Tribute to a Wonderful Man

Rosalind's Teddy wanted to be part of Uncle Bill's memorial:

Susan Marie asked to have these photos posted of Bill's memorial:

It is so lovely. Thanks SM.

That is just Beautiful SM

Bill is so very missed. I enjoyed all of the kind words he always had to say and share about all of our golden kids. I never had the chance to meet him, but knew I had a found a great friend. I know he is surrounded by so many of our golden kids in heaven right now...
You are missed friend...
Daisy and Tee

What a beautiful tribute. I copied and pasted the address and it worked perfectly.

It sure shows Bill's love for goldens and his gentle nature. He was a special man.

This is a treasure. I can picture Bill on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge now surrounded by all his golden nieces and nephews, and his own Trouble.

We miss you Bill...... Debbie

What a beautiful tribute and great way to remember Bill. I'm so glad I stopped by here today and found this day of remembrance for Bill and realize that GRIC is active here again. I do still miss the Sunday Strolls. I never met Bill in person, so I really appreciated seeing all of the picture of him looking so happy with the Goldens and they looking happy with him and his treats. And then of course pictures of his sweet Troubles - I think that was her name. Thanks to all of you who put this together for us.
Gail, Muffin and Kyra

Thank you so much Susan Marie and Debbie and Abby and everyone else who helped with this. It is lovely. And the song perfect, in fact we used this also in our big rescue gala video. It fits! Bill was so very dedicated to this group and this website. I know we all felt like he knew and loved all our fuzzy creatures. Miss him still on Sunday afternoons.

Great tribute to a selfless human being. He's missed but I hope he's sitting on a couch somewhere with Abby and Keepers heads snoozing in his lap.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

What a beautiful tribute. Thank you for doing this. Bill was such a wonderful man and he will remain in my heart forever. I was fortunate to have met Bill - he was a loving, kind and humble man.

I sure hope he knew how special he was to all of us and how he is being remembered today.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Bill, we miss you very much! However, as many have already said, we are sure you are sitting on a chair and all of our rainbow fur kids are all standing around you waiting for their treats from you. It makes me feel good to know you are there with Logan and Lacey.

Phyllis L.

What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful person.

Thanks to all that put this together.

Linda

I still have Bill's e-mail address in my contacts list. It has his picture too. Just haven't thought about deleting it yet.

Vicki

I thought Bill was a special man, too. Even though I never guessed, I did enjoy his 'Sunday Stroll' with all the golden pictures. It always made me smile when he called everyone 'Aunties'. I miss him too.