Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good bye Curly Murphy

Janet,

I was thinking about you and Curly Murphy a lot today, hoping you would post an update. I'm so sorry Janet.

I'm lighting a candle right now. Godspeed Curly Murphy. You sure helped a lot of kids while you were here on this earth. RIP sweet boy.

Vicki

Janet, I am so very sorry that your beloved Murphy had to get his angel wings yesterday. The longer they're in your life, the harder you fall in love with them. Sleep peacefully, Murphy, you will be truly missed.

Oh Janet, so sorry to see that Curly Murphy has gone to the bridge. Thinking of you and Beau,sending prayers and hugs your way. Curly Murphy sounds like he was a special boy.

Janet, I am so sorry that you had to say good bye to your sweet boy. Curly Murphy sounds like he was pure love and sweetness. Hugs to you and Beau.

I hope you don't mind me posting these wonderful photos of Curly Murphy that Bill posted on Murphy's12th birthday a year and a half ago.

Puppy Curly Murphy:

Curly Murphy reading with Ryan:

Debbie

I am so sorry to hear the news about Curly Murphy. We know he was met by all our other beloved fur-kids who have gone before him.

We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis

Godspeed, Curly Murphy. You had a wonderful life and helped so many kids throughout the years. I guess your work was done. You will never be forgotten, sweet boy.

So sorry to hear this sad news. He was always one of my GRiC favorites.

Janet,
Curly Murphy was too special for words. A therapy dog extraordinare. I'm sorry for your loss and was touched by Beau's actions. I'm glad the two were together.
Sadly,
Rosalind

I'm so sorry. What a great dog!

So very sorry to hear about Curly Murphy's passing. The years fly by so quickly, the time we have them is never long enough. Rest easy, sweet boy. My deepest sympathies to you, Janet and Beau.

Curly Murphy left so many good readers behind. I always loved to hear stories about him. He had a good life with you, and many adventures, including the weekend pet stores, getting a final chance to meet an adoring public.

Fly with the angels, Curly Murphy!

PJ and family, golden and otherwise

Janet, I am so sorry to hear the news about your sweet, lovable and amazing Curly Murphy. We will light a candle in his honor. God Speed sweet boy.... He is in good company and we know Peggy Sue and Uncle Bill will take good care of him...

Tee and Daisy

Sorry to hear of your sudden loss.

Sad times.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Janet, I just read this. I am so very sorry for your loss. "The curls get the girls!"... will never forget that sentence and seeing the pictures of your curly boy.

With you today in spirit.

Carol (and Zoe and Kirby)

I am so sorry Janet. It is so painful to lose them as too many of us know.

Just coming back after a long absence and catching up. So sorry for your loss.
Mark