Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday Social

I hope that Jordan's paws are better soon. I don't know of any products that I could recommend.

Let's put this as a topic.

Sincerely,

PJ

ps Sophie and Ginger and Jake all come up to help me on the computer in the evening, and get one third of a biscuit.

Ginger stays with me, and Sophie usually does too, until bedtime. (Both of them have trouble on the stairs.) Foster Jake, being the young whippersnapper, feels free to go up and down at will.

Re: Sunday Social

Thought I better get this in before the new one tomorrow. My experience with Crystal is not like any of my other Goldens. I don't believe she lived in a house before I adopted her, so the living room and hallway to the bedrooms are still a tad bit scary to her. She prefers to sleep in the dining room or kitchen. She does not use the dog beds I have around the house. But we are working on this and making small strides. Crystal goes to sleep about 9 or 10 and likes to lay on a towel, so I have one close to where I am working in the Dining Room or should I say "my office". She doesn't join me in the living room, which is so out of character for a GR! But I have faith one day she will relax enough to come watch tv with me. It may be my pet bird that has her shying away from the Living room, just not sure at this point. I get her up about 6:30-7am to go outside before breakfast. I hope in the near future she will feel comfortable enough to come in my room and wake me up